THE HIP POPPORTUNITY - Join a Fast-Paced, Exciting Consumer Brand Revolutionising the Functional Drinks Landscape!
Do you have a passion for fermentation? Are you ready to thrive in a growing team to play a vital role in producing the best fermented drinks on the planet? Are you looking to be a part of a growing category rather than a shrinking one? If so, read on!
Hip Pop® is a multi-award-winning consumer brand with a super loyal audience of raving fans. Our mission is to redefine the fermented drinks landscape by craft brewing mind-blowingly tasty soft drinks. Our products include award-winning Kombucha & Soda.
THE ROLE - Be a Force in the Brewery and a Key Part of Our Growing Team!
You will be joining us to create an immediate impact and be responsible for helping produce the best kombucha and soda possible.
- Completion of brewery tasks including Brewhouse Operation (20HL 2 vessel), fermentation monitoring, filtration, canning line and associated packaging line equipment, CIPs and transfers, QC/QA procedures
- Ensuring work around the brewery is completed safely, efficiently and to the highest possible quality
- Ensure compliance is maintained with our H&S, QMS and HACCP plans. We are working on implementing the SALSA standards too!
- Working with our Breww software for data recording, monitoring and analysis
- Review, improve and create SOPs with our Head Brewer and participate in relevant training of the production team
- Receiving, sending and recording deliveries and orders following our goods in and out procedures
- Be a can-do team player
You: An Organised, Efficient, and Proactive Brewer
We have a lovely supportive team here to help you, but this isn't a passive role where you rely on direction from others. You need to be a driving force behind our brewery operations and a vital member of our dynamic team.
- 2-3 years experience in a professional craft brewing environment - kombucha or beer
- Knowledge of mixed/alternative fermentations
- Desire to be the best Kombucha brewer in the UK and a leader in the industry
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a broad range of colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Ability to multi-task and manage stressful circumstances associated with a fast-paced and constantly evolving working environment
- Flexibility and availability to work evenings and weekends if necessary
- Ability to lead a team of brewing & production assistants
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Leadership and planning skills
- Analytical ability to gather and summarise data
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot any related issues
Perks: Join the Gut Lovin' Revolution Today!
- Your birthday off
- Upskilling - show us a course, and we will get you on it
- Unlimited kombucha & soda